Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Blog resurrection time! As I hit an age milestone in my life and everything comes into focus, I have decided to take up blogging again. I find it very comforting to be able to have a log, if you may, of things that have interest me as well as documenting the ins and outs, the ups and downs, and the best and worst times of my life. But also I just like looking, buying, and reviewing stuff that interest me and sometimes I think I’m just a serial hobbyist that jumps from one thing to another after it bores me. From mommy life, to couponing, to makeup, to shopping and all the rest of the things that spark an interest, let us see how long this last because even I know that keeping up with this takes time and effort to deliver enjoyable content worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'm so happy to receive them and I'll do my best to reply.